Sunday, April 10, 2011

Man Cannot Live By Squats Alone


Squat To A Million - Day 26

After the morning session of squats and axle deadlifts, my hips and knees were aching. So, in the evening, I went back for pull-ups, Bulgarian split squats, and Twist Yo' Wrist. Not surprisingly, my hips and knees felt MUCH better after the Bulgarian split squats in the evening- it's like truing a bicycle wheel by tightening some spokes and loosening others.

I have a long way to go on this million pound journey and occasional tune-ups are going to be necessary to finish strong and healthy. To that end, I'll be careful about intelligent exercise selection and the inclusion of stretching and maybe a massage or two if I can.

After Day #26: 290,375lbs down, 709,625lbs to go.

Please give if you can. The American Red Cross

No comments: