Friday, April 15, 2011

Why?


After 30 days and 30 squat sessions, I have logged 346,135lbs. I go to the squat racks everyday without feelings of entitlement or expectation. I hope to squat at least 10,000lbs per session, but I am not attached to that idea. If my knees or lower back are a little more noticeable than usual, I message, I stretch, I use "Atomic Balm", I look for other squatting options - so far, I've done high-bar, low-bar, manta-ray, Top Squat, and kettlebell squats (among others). Squats kettlebells, or with a sandbag shouldered to one side seem to work magic with mobility and for "evening me out". 


Thank you to everyone who has donated so far and thank you for checking in on this journey. My goal is to finish by June 1st, but no promises.

Please donate: The American Red Cross

No comments: