Monday, December 18, 2017

Birthday Workout

Had another birthday on Friday and put in a solid workout. I was hoping to squat "bodyweight on the bar x my age", but I think I'm going to have to either lose some or get younger to do it! I was happy with the session though and ended up doing bar x 20, 135lb x 10, 185lb x 25, 135lb x 25 x 2sets. Not bad for me, and I wasn't particularly sore the next day!

Here was the main set of 185 x 25 which, honestly, was harder than I thought it should have been:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Post more often if you can...Dave Draper's site led me to your channel and you led to Starting Strength first edition so from Brother Iron to Rip with you in the middle.

Unknown said...

Post more often your training if you can. Dave Draper's site led me to you and you led me to Starting Strength 1st Edition. From Brother Iron to Rip with you in the middle.